Monday, March 17, 2014

God, our Wonderful Counselor

Where should we go for counsel, for understanding, for wisdom, for direction?

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Isaiah 40:12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

Isaiah 40:25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

Job 12:13 With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.

Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Psalm 119: 24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.

Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

Psalm 16:7a I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel:

No comments:

Post a Comment