Friday, April 20, 2012

Jason turns 27

The sun shines brightly and instinctively I raise my face.

Today is April 19, Jason’s 27th birthday, and we are celebrating with pizza in the park at the shores of Lake Ontario.



A gentle breeze blows through the trees as the seagulls and Canadian geese edge closer, hoping for a few crumbs.

After a busy week of travel, debriefing and presentations we are finally enjoying a day off.

When lunch is over I pick up my camera and wander through the blossoming trees. Photography has always been a hobby and I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures of God’s intricate designs.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jason! You guys must be close by, on the shores of Lake Ontario! It would be neat if we could get together sometime! Let me know what your southern Ontario schedule is like :)

    ReplyDelete