Thursday, February 9, 2012

Two More Sleeps!

Dear Dad!

Only two more sleeps before you come home and Mommy and I are super excited! 5 weeks is a long time for us to do without you!

I've been taking good care of Mommy though!


Besides vacuuming,


From 2012

I also load the washer, dryer and dishwasher for her.

Mommy's tummy is getting pretty big so she can't bend over that well anymore. I made the mistake of calling her 'big fat Mommy' today. Warning for you Dad, don't mention anything like that to her! She half tickled me to death!


From 2012

While you were away I kept busy playing with trains, and one of my new favourite toys, Lego.

From 2012

Mommy has also been working on preschool with me everyday and in one of our activities we made our own dinosaur memory game. I love playing it and can't wait to play it with you!

From 2012

We've kept busy visiting family and friends and some of my favourite places to go are Grandma and Grandpa's and Oma and Opa's.

From 2012

I can usually talk both Grandpa and Opa into reading me stories! I especially like the ones about dinosaurs of course.

From 2012

One night, when we were missing you, Mom took me to your favourite restaurant.

From 2012

The burgers were delicious! Yum!

From 2012

And dessert, wow!

From 2012

Cousin Sid, came to visit for three days too, while you were away.

From 2012

Sleepovers are great fun!

From 2012

The weather was awesome so during the day we could play outside on the nut farm.

From 2012

Well, that's all for now! I can't wait for you to come home so we can all be back together again! Then the baby can come too!

xoxo, love Jayden


1 comment:

  1. Jayden, you write your blogs so well! I think that when you grow up you will be able to write blogs just like mummy!

    ReplyDelete