Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jocemine!

A lot of people have asked what Jocemine looks like now and although I've taken pictures regularly I thought it would be fun to post the latest! She is four months old and just a doll! As you can tell she is very chubby, healthy and expressive! Enjoy the pictures!




Jocemine: "Okay, I'm ready whenever you are!"


Jocemine: "You aren't going to tell Mr. Jason I drooled all over his pillow are you?"


"I love rubber duckies!"


Jocemine: "How's this for a pose?"



Me: "Aww, she is so cute!


Jocemine: "Are we done yet?"

6 comments:

  1. She is so adorable :) I can't believe she has that much hair already!

    xoxo Henrietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is so cute. She sure does look healthy. Looks like you had lots of fun babysitting too :)
    Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, she is very cute. And nice a healthy too. Looks like you had lots of fun babysitting :)
    Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy is she ever a cutie. Is Denise still gone? Does Jayden like it if you hold her? Can't wait to hold her. What size clothing should we look for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! I just have the urge to pinch her fat little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mom, Denise just got back this morning thankfully! Jocemine wears 6 months+ but mostly wears onesies since they are cooler and easier to wash.

    ReplyDelete