Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Behold, Now is the Accepted Time




Hebrews 2:3a How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; 

Then Jesus will say: "I never knew you." Matthew 7:23 

Romans 6: 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

 1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 

2 Cor 6:2b ..behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 

John 1:10-13 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 comment:

  1. So...you've been on my mind, and I miss you. I owe you an email, and I want to hear all about YOU. I hope you're doing well and experiencing God in some incredible ways!!
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete